冯 钰 坤
AboutI'm a master student at Okumura-Takamura Lab at Tokyo Institute of Techonology. Before that I was a full-time R & D engieer in China working on natural language processing tasks. I am interested in neural language model and I also work on data-to-text generation project. Back to my undergraduate period, I also had some research experiences on lexical semantics.
- 2018.4 - present: Master student, Tokyo Institute of Techonology
- 2012.9 - 2016.7: Got my bachelor’s degree, Beijing Language and Culture University
- 2017.2 - 2018.3: R & D Engineer, Speech Technology Department, Sogou Inc.
- 2016.7 - 2017.2: R & D Engineer, Speech Technology Department, Baidu Inc.
- 2015.5 - 2016.2: R & D Engineer Intern, Speech Technology Department, Baidu Inc.
Yasufumi Taniguchi, Yukun Feng, Hiroya Takamura and Manabu Okumura, Generating Live Soccer-Match Commentary from Play Data, Thirty-Third AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2019)
Yukun Feng, Dong Yu, Jian Xu and Chunhua Liu, Semantic Frame Labeling with Target-based Neural Model, Sixth Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics (*SEM 2017), co-located with ACL 2017 (acc. rate 36%).
Yukun Feng, Yipei Xu and Dong Yu, An end-to-end approach to learning semantic frames with feedforward neural network, NAACL 2016 Student Research Workshop, (Undergraduate Track).
Yukun Feng, Qiao Deng, and Dong Yu, BLCUNLP: Corpus Pattern Analysis for Verbs Based on Dependency Chain , NAACL 2015 Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval-2015).
- NAACL Student Scholarship, 2016
- Outstanding Graduate of Beijing Language and Culture University, 2016
- National Endeavor Fellowship (3 Times, Top 6%), 2013 - 2015
- I like watching Japanese animation.
- I also enjoy playing table tennis.
- I ever wrote some Chinese blogs to help myself learn and memorize some machine learning methods. But now I haven’t maintained it for a long time.
yukunfg at gmail.com